YogaLife@Home Guidelines and Suggestions
- Please keep yourself muted and your video camera disabled for the duration of class. We will unmute folks for a quick check in at the start of class and then be muting everyone.
- Find a space that allows for you to comfortably move through your practice. While we may all crave a sacred, quiet space, the reality is this may not be available to you. Make the best of it.
- For a stress free start to class, please try to join 10 minutes prior to ensure you have no technical difficulties, lay out your mat and have props available a few minutes prior to start time.
- Your practice is truly yours, get the most out of it by doing what is right for you, whether that means backing off or amping it up, listen to your body and your breath.
- If you enjoy practicing to music, we send a spotify playlist from one of our accounts Yogalifepw or Joanne Kane with each class. Or of course, listen to your own music. We do recommend you play music from a separate device than your class – and of course, stay muted.
- Online classes will be one hour in length. Feel free to linger in savasana or meditation after your online class has ended. If you know you are doing this you may want to mute the session or leave the meeting at the start of savasana.
Link to Yogalifepw – https://open.spotify.com/user/yogalifepw?si=MhyZHkXJShekpp-DyEBJCg
Link to Joanne Kane – https://open.spotify.com/user/12134103021?si=L5T58zVhQ02GvD1ulq_7_g