YOGA LIFE SIGN UP AND IN STUDIO POLICIES
Health and Safety First:
With the change in NY State COVID requirements, our studio is mask optional. You are more than welcome to wear a mask, or not, the choice is yours. Your health and peace of mind are of paramount importance to us, we have taken the following steps to provide a safe and secure studio experience for you, our valued guests:
- Our HVAC filters have been upgraded to MERV 13 (CDC required) and we have HEPA and UV light Air Purifiers in the studio to ensure you can breathe easy!
- Our space is being cleaned and disinfected to CDC standards – from the cleaning process and frequency to the cleaning supplies and disinfectants used.
- We follow NYS guidelines, as detailed above.
- We will respect proper social distancing – “spots” and “cues” will be verbal, only.
We are following a strict policy of BYOM – Bring Your Own Mat – and BYOP – Bring Your Own Props!
Sign Up and In Studio Policies:
- Classes can be booked through Mindbody or by linking from our website.
- Our in-studio class size is limited to 12-15 per class, no more than 50% of our max. As a result, we are requiring you to cancel any reservation 12 hours prior to class. If you do not and are unable to attend your class will be forfeited.
- We are live streaming select in-studio classes, which means there will be an “in-studio” and “online” version of the class on the schedule at the same time. Be mindful to sign up for the right one.
- All guests will be required to submit a new Participation Waiver that has been updated for COVID-19. This is a one time form that you will receive via e-mail when you book your first/next in-studio or outside class.
- Please, please, please be sure to stay home if you are not feeling well, better to practice online until you’re feeling fine!
- NYS policies have changed regarding face masks – we are mask optional, whether you wear one or not is your choice.
- Please be sure to bring your own mat and any props you’d like to use.
Thanks in advance for respecting and complying with the above. We appreciate your cooperation, it benefits our entire community!