YOGA LIFE SIGN UP AND IN STUDIO POLICIES
Health and Safety First:
We have taken the following steps to provide a safe and secure studio experience for you, our valued guests:
- Our HVAC filters have been upgraded to MERV 13 (CDC required) and we have HEPA and UV light Air Purifiers in the studio to ensure you can breathe easy!
- Our space is being cleaned and disinfected to CDC standards – from the cleaning process and frequency to the cleaning supplies and disinfectants used.
- We have cleared out our front reception area to create more space for you.
- All teachers and guests are required to wear face masks in Yoga Life, inclusive of entry/exit and while practicing (per NYS).
- We will respect proper social distancing – “spots” and “cues” will be verbal, only.
We are following a strict policy of BYOM – Bring Your Own Mat – and BYOP – Bring Your Own Props, to boot!
Sign Up and In Studio Policies:
- Classes can be booked through Mindbody or by linking from our website.
- You can apply an existing series against your class or purchase a drop-in for $20. If you have an unlimited online series, you can apply your 2 complimentary classes to in-studio or outdoor classes.
- If you had an existing series with us before we went online in March, we have extended it as follows:
- All series expiring in February and March 2020 have been extended through their original expiration day in November 2020
- All series expiring in April and May 2020 have been extended through their original expiration day in December 2020
- All series expiring June 2020 and later have been extended 7 months from their original expiration date (e.g., a series expiring June 15 2020 now expires January 15 2021)
- Our in-studio class size is limited to 8 per class, 33% of our max. As a result, we are requiring you to cancel any reservation 12 hours prior to class. If you do not and are unable to attend your class will be forfeited.
- We will be streaming our in-studio classes, which means there will be an “in-studio” and “online” version of the class on the schedule at the same time. Be mindful to sign up for the right one.
- All guests will be required to submit a new Participation Waiver that has been updated for COVID-19. This is a one time form that you will receive via e-mail when you book your first/next in-studio or outside class.
- A temperature check and studio visit form need to completed upon arrival – please show up 10-15 minutes prior to class to make time for this.
- Please, please, please be sure to stay home if you are not feeling well, better to practice onlineuntil you’re feeling fine!
- Worth re-stating–
- NYS policies require wearing a face mask at all times, including during your practice
- Please be sure to bring your own mat and any props you’d like to use
Thanks in advance for respecting and complying with the above. We appreciate your cooperation; it benefits our entire community!